Sanders Ham The best ham you will ever taste. Once you have tried our specialty ham, you won’t have leftovers for very long. Cured with a special seasoning and smoked in-house. A tradition for over 90 years. 18-20 pounds. The unique process of preparing the Sanders Ham is what makes it so delicious and easy to use. The pelvic and leg bones have been removed, leaving over two-thirds of the ham boneless. And that means big center cuts of tender, moist, delicious ham, easily sliced with a kitchen knife with little to no waste. The shank bone and some of the ham skin is left in place so the natural juices will enhance the flavor, not evaporate. After the ham has been eaten, the ham bone is ideal for bean or pea soup, or to add flavor to fresh vegetables like green beans.
– Preheat Oven to 325 degrees.
– Remove package and netting before cooking.
– Place Sanders Original ham in a roasting pan adding a small amount of water to the bottom of the pan.
– Cover Ham with aluminum foil or lid.
– Bake for 20 minutes per pound.